The Unicorn hair look has definitely been the IT trend these days, and to make things easier and possible, the founder of Lime Crime, Doe Deere, after three years of development has created a new product called Unicorn Hair. Not only does this product come in two formulas one to develop full coverage for a deep, rich pigmant it also offers tint for more of a pastel color, that is long-lasting and fades seemingly– which is amazing! Also, stated on Lime Crimes website the product is “gentle, deposit-only dye that is not capable of damaging the hair. Our conditioning formula is made using only the purest, vegan ingredients and contains no ammonia, peroxide or bleach.” which would definitely make me want to try the product even more so! They also offer a range of 13 hyper-performance, semi-permanent hair dyes (that can be mixed together, check out their website for combos to try!) with fun names for only $16, and not only is this an amazing company that creates great colors, the formulas are vegan and cruelty-free, and with proper care it will likely last up to six weeks. In order to take advantage of these vibrant colors, you do need to be lightened to a medium or pale blonde, otherwise this product will be more of a tint for darker hair types. So, if you’ve been dying to get that unicorn hair look there’s nothing stopping you now, especially because these products are good enough for a pro and easy enough for a newbie!
While other retailers dread showroomers, Fabletics welcomes them with open arms since the company is primarily an online retailer. Being an e-commerce seller has its own challenges; Amazon has 20 percent of the online fashion market, however, Fabletics offers consumers several reasons for shopping with them instead of Amazon. First, Fabletics offers trendy mix-and-match athlesiure wear at very reasonable prices compared to their competitors and they get new styles to the market quickly. In addition, Kate Hudson’s company offers exclusive designs and a personalized shopping experience. By comparison, Amazon provides a generic shopping experience with no social aspects. Hudson is an avid social media user; her posts show how versatile Fabletics’ fashions are for typical busy mothers like herself.
Opening physical stores is bringing Fabletics new customers as shoppers are able to see the quality of Hudson’s line of activewear for themselves. Also, about a quarter of all in-store shoppers are signing up for VIP membership accounts, so they will continue to shop at Fabletics each month for curated outfits from the comfort of their own home. Using data from online shoppers, Fabletics stocks their stores with locally popular products, therefore, customers generally find exactly what they are looking for on each visit. Hudson is taking on Amazon with data-driven, tailored experiences that resonate with consumers. Amazon will never be able to engage customers the way Fabletics does as subscription models allow customers to feel like they are part of a brand.
Founded in 2013 as a subsidiary of the TechStyle Fashion Group, previously known as JustFab, Fabletics is a rapidly growing company that is increasing its revenue by 35 percent each year. Fabletics, which now sells swimsuits and dresses, added a menswear line called FL2, with Oliver Hudson, Kate’s brother, who says the line is appropriate not only for the gym, but for everyday wear as well. Excited by the new line of dresses, Kate says they are made of the same comfortable performance material as her workout gear, yet they are ideal for the office or a night on the town. Some of the dresses have built-in sports bras, however, all of them hold everything in and make women look as good as they do in leggings.
TechStyle’s co-CEO Adam Goldenberg and Don Ressler partnered with Hudson, who is not simply another actress endorsing a line of clothing. Hudson takes an active role in the company, and her social media posts and advertisements resonate with women worldwide, since she is approachable and down to earth.
- Listen to music or keep the TV on to avoid being disrupted by outside noises.
- There is a place between our eyes that is a pressure point known as a third eye, and pressing on it relieves anxiety, stress, and helps with insomnia.
- Jasmine oil helps you fall asleep quicker, place it on the pressure point between your eyes.
- Blink quickly for 60 seconds, and your eyes will grow heavy, which makes you tired.
- Study shows that setting your room temperature to 60 degrees Fahrenheit helps you sleep better.
- Lay down and meditate by focusing and relaxing each muscle within your body.
- A spoon full of honey before bed improves your sleep, and it helps to mix it with vanilla and soy milk.
- Do not use your bed for anything but sleep, and only wear your pjs to bed. This helps train your brain to know that when your in pjs and go to bed it’s time to sleep.
- Petting your pet before bed helps calm you so that it’s easier to sleep!
- Accroding to Wengie, Sleeping on your left side helps you sleep because sleeping on your right side has been known to cause acid reflex and gastrointestinal problems.
- Tart cherries before bed, they help you get on a regular sleeping schedule.
- Breath for 4 seconds, hold your breathe for 7 seconds, and breathe out for 8 seconds, do this 4 times and you should feel more sleepy.
- Take a warm shower or bath before bed. Your body temperature goes up when you shower and then when you get out it goes back down, this causes you to get sleepy.
- Eat a bowl of oat meal.
- The cognitive shuffle helps you sleep by imagining random objects one after the other.
- Place your legs upward against a wall or the head of your bed.
- Get a massage with aromatherapy.
- Placing a few drops of essential oils has been said to help you sleep.
- Set an alarm to tell yourself to sleep so you don’t go to bed to late!